Listed below are 10 tips for females to stay healthy and fit:
1. Staying healthy and fit starts with a well balanced diet. monitor and Know the ideal weight for your age group. Seek advice from your physician to learn what foods you need to avoid and stick to your eating control routines. For anyone who is trying to shed a few pounds, foods with high fat calories should be omitted from the foods. Food with low fat and high fiber ought to be included a priority as part of your grocery list rather than beef, fats and sugars.
2. Consume lots of water. Consuming at least 8 glasses of water daily will really work fast. Water cleanses your body from impurities. It is additionally advised for lactating women to increase intake of water to keep the body hydrated.
3. Take Supplements and Vitamins. Never forget your Calcium supplements. Plenty of Calcium intake is effective for women of every age group. It had been proven to avoid having cramping pains and Pre-Menstrual Period (PMS) Symptoms. This also prevents Weakening of bones specifically for menopausal women. E vitamin improves strong immunity process. Women who go through menopausal period should take Vitamin E-400 because it stops hot flashes and night sweats. Furthermore, E vitamin is probably very best in avoiding lines and wrinkles while aging.
4. Stop smoking cigarettes. If you are a smoker, quit smoking. Also, it is a large “NO” for women that are pregnant, because this will impact the baby’s health. Expecting mothers who smoke may pass the dangerous content of tobacco to babies from the blood stream. Latest research have indicated that women smokers tend to be more prone to diseases compared to men smokers. Women smokers have a high possibility of getting breast cancer. Also stop your alcohol intake because alcohal also contain side effects that can harm baby as well as your health.
5. Incorporate workout routines. Go for a walk after work, use stairways instead of elevator or play with your children while you are at home. Home workouts are also efficient particularly when you do not have time to attend a fitness center and would like to lose a couple pounds. Pilates and Yoga are also one of the many helpful exercises that you can do at home. Exercises help in limiting the chance of cardiovascular diseases.
6. Avoid stress. A lot of women are prone to an excess of stress. Stress could be a cause to many illnesses. Whenever possible take time to relax. Read a good books, spend time with friends and engage into sports activities. Relax your self by going to parlors or you can do a little shopping. And don’t forget to get enough sleep at night to regenerate your energy.
7. Dress yourself properly to protect your skin from the dangerous rays of the sun. Wear hats whenever under the direct sun light to protect the skin. Your skin is at risk of cancer when directly exposed to too much sun rays. Furthermore, it speeds up the aging of skin tissues, that causes lines and wrinkles to women.
8. Be sure to visit your dental practitioner to keep that stunning smile. Also keep your teeth cleaned to avoid cavities and smelly breath.
9. Go to your Gynecologist. Women who are 18 and above must have their Physical Examination every year particularly for the Pap Smear examine. Women who are 40 or more should have their mammograms plus the Breast self-exam is encouraged.
10. Safe sex is strongly suggested. Only allow your husband come close to you. Culture of sex before marriage is a major cause of sexually transmitted diseases.